Parrot · Riso · A4
• 3 colour risoprint on Biotop Paper (160g) printed at Riso Pop studio, in Amsterdam.
→ Risograph printing is a japanese printing technique that uses soy ink and low energy. The overlaying process is unpredictable, which is why there can be some slight variation between each print. Let's cherish those imperfections because as Tyra Banks once said: Perfect is boring.
• Limited edition of 25 prints : numbered and signed by hand
• 21,0 x 29,7 cm (A4) — Standard size, easily framed
• Protected with corn stach ‘plastic’ sleeve and recycled cardboard.
• Packaged and sent with love from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.